R cran packages

Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda leo at alaxarxa.net
Mon Mar 20 12:10:49 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have seen that there are people around here have done a great job with
R-cran. So, I can only say a big thanks.

But, if I could ask something, I would need this two packages:

https://cran.r-project.org/package=V8

https://CRAN.R-project.org/package=shinyjs

There are dependencies of a feature from package that I'm maintaining
and if I could have them in Debian, I could activate that nice feature,
if not, I must disable it.

Thanks,

Leopold

Linux User 152692     GPG: 05F4A7A949A2D9AA
Catalonia