R cran packages

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Mon Mar 27 14:46:39 UTC 2017

Hi Leopold,

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 03:02:16PM +0200, Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda wrote:
> >    dh-make-R --team science --tests generic,run-unit-test,vignette
> >
> > (see man dh-make-R) and you are basically done (well d/copyright needs
> > some edits and checking all the debian/* files might help as well).  But
> > for usual packages you are done after 5 min (including filing an ITP bug
> > report).
>
> well, I picked up the gauntlet and taking much more than 5 minutes (;-)  I
> created (because dependencies) three packages:
>
> - r-cran-miniui (needed by r-cran-shinyjs)
> - r-cran-shinyjs
> - r-cran-v8

Uhmmm, yes, you are right.  I ignored the well known fact that you
usually need to package 2 dependencies for one R package.  Sorry about
fooling you.  On the other hand somebody just needs to spent the time -
thanks a lot that you stepped in.

> They are not closed (UNRELEASED) and no tag. Please, could you review and if you
> agree I closed, tag and you sponsor them?

I did some minor polishing on miniui and droped the separate examples
package in shinyjs.  Please see my commit logs.  All packages are
uploaded.  I usually do the tagging once the new package is accepted
since you can never know whether ftpmaster might find some issue.

> Thanks,

Thanks to you

      Andreas.

--