R cran packages

Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda leo at alaxarxa.net
Mon Mar 27 13:02:16 UTC 2017

Hi Andreas,

On 20/03/17 17:42, Andreas Tille wrote:

[....]

> What about trying to maintain these yourself inside the Debian Science
> team.  Packaging CRAN packages became tremendiously easy since  Gordon
> Ball has written the debhelper module.  Just download the tarballs from
> CRAN unpack it and try
>
>    dh-make-R --team science --tests generic,run-unit-test,vignette
>
> (see man dh-make-R) and you are basically done (well d/copyright needs
> some edits and checking all the debian/* files might help as well).  But
> for usual packages you are done after 5 min (including filing an ITP bug
> report).

well, I picked up the gauntlet and taking much more than 5 minutes (;-)  I
created (because dependencies) three packages:

- r-cran-miniui (needed by r-cran-shinyjs)
- r-cran-shinyjs
- r-cran-v8

They are not closed (UNRELEASED) and no tag. Please, could you review and if you
agree I closed, tag and you sponsor them?

Thanks,

Leopold

Linux User 152692     GPG: 05F4A7A949A2D9AA
Catalonia