openmeca_2.1.7-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille andreas at fam-tille.de
Wed Mar 29 20:44:00 UTC 2017

Hi Damien,

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 10:33:10PM +0200, dada wrote:
> Thank you for reviewing openmeca !

+1

> I am sorry but this is my first time... and I am not familiar with Debian
> policies and jargon.
> I did not understand. What do you mean by "references" ?
> Does the problem come from the copyright ? The build process ?

The copyright.  You need to mention all copyright statements.  If you look
at the file Chris has hinted to you see:

$ head SRC/Qwt/src/qwt_text_label.cpp
/* -*- mode: C++ ; c-file-style: "stroustrup" -*- *****************************
 * Qwt Widget Library
 * Copyright (C) 1997   Josef Wilgen
 * Copyright (C) 2002   Uwe Rathmann
 *
 * This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
 * modify it under the terms of the Qwt License, Version 1.0
 *****************************************************************************/

#include "qwt_text_label.h"

This means you need to add a paragraph

Files: SRC/Qwt/src/qwt_text_label.cpp
Copyright: 1997 Josef Wilgen
           2002 Uwe Rathmann
License: QWT-1.0
 Full text of the Qwt license

Please use the script licensecheck to find more copyright statements
that are not covered by

Files: *
Copyright: 2017 damien andre <dada at yakuru.fr>
                cedric hubert <cedric.hubert at univ-valenciennes.fr>
License: GPL-3.0+

and add these in paragraphs I have given an example for after this.

Hope this helps

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de