ABOUT YOUR PARCEL,,

DHL Regional headquarters mozillalottoclaimsoffice at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 15:44:05 GMT 2019

--
Attention:

We wish to draw your attention concerning your unclaimed parcel
registered and deposited with our regional headquarters in London.

You are to re-confirm your correct names,receiving address and a valid
telephone number to avoid sending the consignment to a wrong designate
because Our collecting data could not authenticate Your correct
details hence urgent reply is highly needed in order to facilitate and
expedite the process of shipment to you.

Your's in service,
Mr.Warren Blair
DHL Regional Headquarters
London,UK.