My dear greetings to you ,

Mrs Zanab Hamza hamzazanab at gmail.com
Thu May 9 12:00:08 BST 2019

My dear greetings to you ,

My name is Mrs.Zanab Hamza , a widow. I lost my husband for so long
,he is a former Consular of the Benin embassy in Madrid,Spain I have
been recently  diagnosed of Cancer of the pelvis.I am writing from my
sick bed.There is this USD$17.2M (Seventeen Million Two Hundred
Thousand American Dollars) my husband has in his account with the
Bank which I am the next of kin.

I am looking for a credible person  who will stand as my next of kin
or bussiness partner .

Now ,With my health  condition and because my husband and I have no
children and my doctor told me that i have a shot life to live on this
earth. My dear.,i will like you to stand as my next of kin or
bussiness partner so that my bank will release this funds into an
account provided by you ok.

Again,you will apply to the bank and request for the transfer of this
funds into yourr bank account. This is on the condition that you will
take 25% of the fund for yourself, 5% used for expenses, while you
will use the remaining 70% for the less privilege people in the
society in you contry or elsewere. this is in fulfilment of the last
request of my husband that a substantial part of the fund be used to
carter for the less privileged. I cannot do this by myself any more.

I once asked members of my family to close one of my late husband bank
accounts and donate the money which I have there to the less privilege
people in the society; they refused and kept the money to
themselves.Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seems not to be
contended with what I have left for them.  If this condition is
acceptable to you, you should contact me immediately with your full
names and contact information so that I will ask our family lawyer to
prepare the documents that will give you the right of next of kin to
the funds/account in the bank.

Also my lawyer give you all the information on how to apply
bank.because I cannot predict what will be my faith by the time the
fund will be transferred into your account, but you should please
ensure that the fund is used as I have described above.

Remain bless,

Mrs. Zanab Hamza.