a serious proposition

Kirt Gardner kirt at supermail.org
Mon Nov 4 12:04:07 GMT 2019

Hello,

I work with a major Bank as an independent Manager for Special
Projects. Prior to that, I worked with former UBS Head of
Strategy & Corporate Development. I got your email from internet
email directory, and I am writing to you because of the urgent
need of a candidate from your region to collaborate in the
clearing of $235M. The fund is a commission from inheritance
liquidation.  Because of my current does not prohibit from
standing as a candidate to claim and receive the fund, so if we
agree to work together, I will present you as the benefactor, but
you have to reassure me that you will keep to the agreement on
redistribution of the fund after a successful conclusion.

Furthermore, this is a serious proposition with absolutely good
intention, and as a matter of fact, the transfer process is under
a special arrangement to avoid any red flag.

I really look forward to working with you.

Kirt Gardner.