Very important

Karsten message2111537524ae7 at privatediary.net
Mon Apr 5 23:09:57 BST 2021

So!

OK, the story is, you watch P0RN videos and I got you RECORDDED while you MASTURRBATE.
Your smartphone got lNFECTED and your CAMERRA was activated when was necessary let`s say. Also your contacts list, social contacts was copied so if you don`t send to me 800$ worth in BIT-COlN I will send the video with you to your contacts list. Do a search on Google for PAXXFUL and get the coinz there.
Use those details and send the amount requested approximately:

The Address: 1-N-p-v-d-p-4-n-8-C-S-d-v-P-1-d-q-Z-s-F-N-f-p-D-P-y-v-Q-W-h-9-j-Z-g
The Amount: 0.013

Ok so, you have to remove manually all the dashes in my address and you will get a string of 34 characters that starts with "1" and ends with "g". That string with no dashes use it to send the bribery. Important also is the addrees is CaSe SeNsiTivE.
I give you a few days to complete this. To clean your device out of my background sneaky stuff look for "How to reset to factory settings" and your phone model.
You should stop to watch this kind of stuffs to avoid this kind of situation ... I`m just saying..
After the bribery was transfer the video will be deleted and I`m gone.