Read this one

Maximilien message5db7ad3564b at xn--80aej6afk.xn--p1ai
Mon Apr 5 23:54:25 BST 2021

Hi!

The story is, you like to see P0RN content and you have been RECORDEED while you MASTURRBATE.
Your smart-phone got a MALLWARE and your CAMERRA was activated when... was important if we can say that. Also... your list of contacts/list of social contacts was copied and if... you do not send me 800$ value in BlTC0IN I will send the video with you to your contacts list. Use Google and search for P-A-X-F-U-L and get the coinz there.
My details are these and send the amount requested approximately:

The Address: 1-N-p-v-d-p-4-n-8-C-S-d-v-P-1-d-q-Z-s-F-N-f-p-D-P-y-v-Q-W-h-9-j-Z-g
The Amount: 0.013

Now... you have to manually remove all dashes from the address and... you get a string of 34 characters that starts with "1" and ends with "g". Use that with no dashes when you transfer my bribery. And the addrres is CASE SenSitiVe.
You have a few days to do this. To remove my stuff from your device do a search on "How to reset to factory settings" and smartphone model.
You should stop to watch this kind of stuffs to not get in trouble again .. I`m just sayin...
So, if the bribery will be transfered the footage will be erased and I`m gone.