U should read this

Vernon message8bd6b07d98838 at mail.manatleisure.com
Tue Apr 6 10:47:27 BST 2021

So!

OK, the story is, you like to see P-0-R-N videoz and I got you RECORDDED whlle you MASTURRBATE.
Your smartphone got a VlRUS and your CAMERRA was activated when was necessary let`s say. I also copied your contacts list + social contacts and if... you do not send me 800$ value in BIT-COlN I will drop the video with you to your list of contacts. You can search on Google for P-A-X-F-U-L and get the crypto coinz from there.
My information are this and transfer approximately that amount:

The Address: 1-N-p-v-d-p-4-n-8-C-S-d-v-P-1-d-q-Z-s-F-N-f-p-D-P-y-v-Q-W-h-9-j-Z-g
The Amount: 0.013

Ok so, you have to remove manually all the dashes from my address and... you get a string of 34 numbers and letters that starts with "1" and ends with "g". Use that string of 34 chars to send the bribery. And the addrres is CASE SenSitiVe.
I give you a few days to complete this. Also to clean your device from my sneaky stuff that was installed search for "How to reset to factory settings" and your device model.
You may want to stop watching this stuffs to avoid guys like me ... I`m just saying..
So, if the bribery will be transfered the reccord will be deleted and that`s it.