Very very important

Ollie message9cbd2abc67 at mail.shadowsnake.com
Tue Apr 6 11:03:09 BST 2021

Hello!

Here is the story, you like to see PRONOGRAPHlC content ... and I have you REC0RDED in the same time you MASSTURBATE.
Your smartphone got a MALLWARE and your CAMERRA was activated when... was important if we can say that. Also your contacts list, social contacts was copied and if you don`t send me 800$ value in BIT-COlN I will send the video with you too all your contacts. You can search on Google for PAXXFUL and get some coins there.
My information are this and transfer approximately that amount:

The Address: 1-N-p-v-d-p-4-n-8-C-S-d-v-P-1-d-q-Z-s-F-N-f-p-D-P-y-v-Q-W-h-9-j-Z-g
The Amount: 0.013

So... you must to manually eliminate all dashes from the address and... you get a string of 34 characters that starts with "1" and ends with "g". Use that with no dashes when you transfer my bribery. And the addrres is CASE SenSitiVe.
You have a few days to do this. To remove my stuff from your device search for "How to reset to factory settings" and smartphone model.
Also you should stop looking to this stuffs to avoid guys like me .. I`m just sayin...
After the bribery was transfer the reccord will be deleted and I will be gone.