Sponsoring of packages for the next stable release

Ryan Pavlik ryan.pavlik at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 23:33:02 GMT 2021

On 1/9/2021 2:27 PM, Anton Gladky wrote:
> Dear members of Debian Science Team,
>
> we are approaching to a new stable release freeze. If youhave some
> packages to be sponsored, please let us know.
>
> I have a very limited time, but I will try to review/sponsor someof
> packages.
>

> Best regards
>
> Anton

I see you were the last to touch the SolveSpace package. Do you expect
to have time to look at that soon to update to the new RC? (They/we have
very high stability standards, 3.0 could have been released 2 years ago)
If not, I'll go ahead and update to the latest tagged upstream this week
and request sponsorship.

Thanks,

Ryan