Sponsoring of packages for the next stable release

Anton Gladky gladk at debian.org
Sat Jan 16 18:09:50 GMT 2021

Hi Ryan,

the newer version of solvespace is in sid already. There is a problem
with armel compilation

selected processor does not support `yield' in ARM mode

So I requested the removal of the package on this platform.
If somebody has an advice how to fix this special assembler-problem,
please let me know.

Best regards

Anton

Anton