Sponsoring before freeze

Anton Gladky gladk at debian.org
Thu Jan 21 20:10:05 GMT 2021

Hi Thomas,

there is one of examples [1].  But as far as I see, this package is
not a library.
It is not necessary to build it in autopkgtest.

The sense of autopkgtest is to test the package functionality. So you can
for example run some tests to check, whether they are working. Cmake builds
are relevant for libs to be sure that they are providing proper headers and
shared objects.

Regards

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/vtk9/-/tree/master/debian/tests

Anton