Adding CI pipelines to salsa repositories

Julian Gilbey julian at d-and-j.net
Sun May 15 11:51:00 BST 2022

Hi Jochen,

On Sat, May 14, 2022 at 12:25:36AM +0200, Jochen Sprickerhof wrote:
> Hi Julian,
>
> * Julian Gilbey <julian at d-and-j.net> [2022-05-13 17:39]:
> >I'm adding debian/salsa-ci.yml files
>
> I would recommend to rather use a repository reference in the Salsa
> configuration instead of adding the files everywhere, for example for
> salsa-ci:
>
> recipes/debian.yml at salsa-ci-team/pipeline
> [...]

Ah, thanks; I independently discovered that after I wrote my email!
That is, indeed, a much better solution.

> [...]
> I don't have rights to give you rights but checked spyder and
> spyder-unittest and as there was no salsa-ci.yml I have configured them
> with recipes/debian.yml at salsa-ci-team/pipeline, so CI should just work
> now. Feel free to change if you want an other pipeline.

Thanks!  I can't change the configuration (don't have the rights), but
this seems perfectly good to me.

Please could you add this configuration to spyder-kernels and
spyder-terminal as well?

Thanks,

   Julian