QCustomPlot -- yet another follow-up (last ?)

Filippo Rusconi lopippo at debian.org
Tue Oct 4 13:43:19 BST 2022

Greetings Science Debianites,

in two previous mails, I had said that I thought it was desirable to have the
QCustomPlot library built against Qt6 in the next stable release and also
updated to version 2.1.0 (current is 2.0.1).

I have received no positive nor negative comment. Thus, in order to be the less
disruptive as possible I plan to package the new version of QCustomPlot (2.1.0)
as a standalone package built for both Qt5 and Qt6. There is not going to be any
name conflict with the current package because of the names I will use for both
the CMake-based library aliases and the library names themselves.

The new source package will be named libqcustomplot (versus present source
package named qcustomplot). It will enter the NEW QUEUE. I *need* the
QCustomPlot library built for Qt6 to be available in the next stable release.

This is one more opportunity to have an exchange about this work.

Any comment ?

Sincerely,
Filippo

--