Urgent Action Required: Potential Disruption of Optus Service

OptusSupport Service kundeservicekontaktcenter at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 19:43:11 GMT 2023

To view this email as a web page, go to the link below, or copy and paste it into your browser's address window.
https://view.s13.exacttarget.com/?qs=ee7ee48540875495bcf388d6bbfa611469c2fe14215b501ee006c3fd089a384b3da017dd3965e639f113bd48b164c3b01bb5398e15912c53477ea98b42804572

AutoPay Payment was Unsuccessful !
We regret to inform you that there was an issue with your recent autopay payment for your Optus services.

Despite our previous attempts to process the payment automatically, it appears that your autopay payment was unsuccessful. To avoid any interruption to your Optus services, we kindly request your immediate attention to this matter.

Please note that if payment is not received within the next 48-72 hours, your Optus services may be temporarily suspended until the outstanding balance is settled.

What do you need to do?

 To keep your service(s) connected, make a manual payment, then update your payment details for next time.

 There's a couple of ways to do this:

1. Using
https://cl.s13.exct.net/?qs=009853f1cf95e7d45e7b639e45fc5bc84dce60a179bd980ef062d60d21b2ee870c44fe8ab0ca38c03b8c9158a5f7f49a
My Optus app  on your phone

2. Logging into
https://cl.s13.exct.net/?qs=009853f1cf95e7d45e7b639e45fc5bc84dce60a179bd980ef062d60d21b2ee870c44fe8ab0ca38c03b8c9158a5f7f49a
My Account

https://cl.s13.exct.net/?qs=009853f1cf95e7d45e7b639e45fc5bc84dce60a179bd980ef062d60d21b2ee870c44fe8ab0ca38c03b8c9158a5f7f49a
    Pay Now

If you require any assistance with the payment process or have any questions, our dedicated Optus Customer Support team is available to help. Please contact us at
https://cl.s13.exct.net/?qs=009853f1cf95e7d4ae28d943465699c75a4bb44bd81f963006f85507455e20e324c3b208b059321a373c5f902385a1d8
Optus.com.au/FinancialHardship for further guidance.

Need support?

 We understand that unexpected events and expenses can make it difficult to keep up with regular payments. If you're having trouble paying your Optus service(s), visit
https://cl.s13.exct.net/?qs=009853f1cf95e7d4ae28d943465699c75a4bb44bd81f963006f85507455e20e324c3b208b059321a373c5f902385a1d8
Optus.com.au/FinancialHardship or get in touch with us at
https://cl.s13.exct.net/?qs=009853f1cf95e7d4ae28d943465699c75a4bb44bd81f963006f85507455e20e324c3b208b059321a373c5f902385a1d8
Optus.com.au/Contactus. We're here to help you stay connected.

 Already made this payment? That's great, you're all set.
 Thanks,

Your Optus Team

This email was sent by: Optus 1 Lyonpark Road Macquarie Park, NSW, 2113, Australia.

 THIS IS A SYSTEM GENERATED EMAIL. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE

	This email was sent by:
	Era clothing
	1043 Raymond Boulevard
	Newark, NJ, 07102, US

	We respect your right to privacy - visit the following URL to view our policy.
	( https://cl.s13.exct.net/?qs=43a5a3275a3807f25a751ba6ca84aa6710d3bc3ef2a79289bc9b534e2d4bad885d3c8a548cd5281791fd341b366a1dda )

https://cl.s13.exct.net/profile_center.aspx?qs=ac549d0b617d5979b901adfd11507278bfb5d6d19b78ec482a4478b88b19bc679081cc5c285b9a7ea328433535f0019b9faab63ce931fb30
Update Profile This email was sent by: Era clothing
1043 Raymond Boulevard Newark, NJ, 07102, US

https://cl.s13.exct.net/unsub_center.aspx?qs=ac549d0b617d59796febfaeb393f4a88784207521911679d7ada8a1de21def76962d1aad06801d72e55555f1bca2f8d5ff1af9814f61e48f
Unsubscribe