Master Financial Compliance in EC-Funded Projects | Upcoming Workshop In Athens

European Academy - Camille Herbert camille.herbert at europeanacademy.com
Wed May 10 14:22:16 BST 2023

Dear Colleague,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to inform you about our upcoming course on "Financial Administration & Auditing Preparation for E.C. Funded Projects", designed to equip participants with the necessary skills and knowledge to comply with the rigorous requirements of the EU project environment.

As you may be aware, those who were funded under H2020 remain subject to EC surveillance for up to five years after completion. At the same time, with the simplified audit and control system introduced under the new programming period, it has become of utmost importance to understand all novelties before starting your next Horizon Europe project.

To facilitate this transition, in collaboration with former Auditors of the EC, we have developed a comprehensive training programme covering essential topics such as budget preparation, financial reporting, and eligibility of costs. You will learn about the EU's financial rules and regulations, audit procedures, and the responsibilities of different stakeholders involved in EC-funded projects.

The upcoming session will take place in Athens between 15 and 16 June 2023 at Wyndham Grand Athens. Upon registration and confirmation of participation, you will receive a list of available hotels near the venue, instructions to reach the location by public transport, and links to official government websites providing up-to-date information on COVID-19 entry requirements and measures.

Alternatively, the training programme for this course is as follows:
• 15-16 June 2023, Athens
• 17-18 July 2023, Online
• 7-8 September 2023, Online
• 12-13 October 2023, Brussels
• 7-8 December 2023, Online

Due to the limited availability of seats for most of the above dates, I strongly encourage you to register online as soon as possible to secure your attendance for one of these sessions or any other of our Upcoming Courses. Alternatively, feel free to come back to me, and I will be more than happy to prepare your enrolment personally.

For any further information or details, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,

Camille