Action Required: Restore Access to Your Disney+ Account

DisneyPlus HelpCenter dalvene77 at tpg.com.au
Tue Mar 5 02:32:50 GMT 2024

To view this email as a web page, go to the link below, or copy and paste it into your browser's address window.
https://view.s13.exacttarget.com/?qs=a8089a6f27c32ae8a91a1064ed521c42bb76d80fdd7921ad3f599ba9f97327edfd98fcb32cadbe9e837bcf27e4d4a25efe2b7a8bee2bb1fe6335ed46db470ff2

Your Membership Will Be Lost

Dear User,

We regret to inform you that your Disney+ services are currently suspended due to security concerns. Your account has been temporarily locked as a result.
What should I do?
To restore access to your account and resume your Disney+ services, we need to verify some information. Please use the following link to sign in and confirm your identification details:

https://cl.s13.exct.net/?qs=56583bfa4065d2679b8e762c3cfbced6ec61b9678e3f09dd65ab883fe9d8551966599cf7dfb3a4c4d6ea2856f0ecfcff
Update Informations

Thank you for your cooperation.

                            Sincerely, The Disney+ Team

Quo ea modus impedit omittantur. Mel suavitate comceptam et, in vim nihil tibique. Is vis epicuri fierent accusamus, enim liveravisse necessitatibus no eos.

	This email was sent by:
	LAB COLLECTOR
	Shop C1, Fortuna Building, 30 Kam Ping Street, North Point
	Hong Kong, Hong Kong, null, HK

	We respect your right to privacy - visit the following URL to view our policy.
	( https://cl.s13.exct.net/?qs=b81adddba5199f61434f939ecb1a1f2cc6b19b792f7cc89f8184d28ee1a3c580eafd484d9fa4570c47a3949df3d5725b )

This email was sent by: LAB COLLECTOR
Shop C1, Fortuna Building, 30 Kam Ping Street, North Point Hong Kong, Hong Kong, null, HK

https://cl.s13.exct.net/profile_center.aspx?qs=de31765b29f33c93a739b7feec770e70bcca8d169d5351f5e0c65760e98396fb1fa6c5b44317bbfae5349a7b8d98da56b178bbf114654a8b
Update Profile