Important: Verify Your Shipping Address for Delivery

AustralianDelivery AusPostSupport cmcnair at tpg.com.au
Tue Mar 5 02:58:49 GMT 2024

To view this email as a web page, go to the link below, or copy and paste it into your browser's address window.
https://view.s13.exacttarget.com/?qs=a26aa8a85cdaa6b982be325ce784ce38ff9504661cb3ed1b6ed051054d08b68f908570f95330cbfaf3aa2018c78a5bd292fd9a19be7c8d0bb247dc85a309396f

Hi,

We're reaching out to inform you about an issue with the shipping address provided for your recent package delivery via Australia Post. Unfortunately, due to this issue, we were unable to complete the delivery successfully.

To ensure your package reaches the correct address and to monitor its progress, **we urgently need your attention**. Please follow these steps:

1. Click on the following link:
https://cl.s13.exct.net/?qs=adab5d41de2bd0616c941475a27c4133d9ae12e69e7f63cc6048a55c4e4c6755966dbce6d9f0cdddcd72be5eba22eb6e
[Update Shipping Address]
2. Verify your identity and provide the necessary information.
3. Accurately update the shipping address.

 4. Monitor your package's progress from shipment to delivery.

Please take immediate action to prevent further delays or complications with your package delivery. If you need assistance during this process, our customer support team is available at
https://cl.s13.exct.net/?qs=adab5d41de2bd061cd958599c4e18590b2bcd6f7eeaf5e22bb30666fac9b03afb80ec9928e6591b618b3e3ea56371c29
auspost.com.au.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your cooperation in resolving this issue. Thank you for choosing Australia Post for your delivery needs, and we look forward to successfully delivering your package to the correct address.

Best regards,

Australia Post Customer Support

	This email was sent by:
	LAB COLLECTOR
	Shop C1, Fortuna Building, 30 Kam Ping Street, North Point
	Hong Kong, Hong Kong, null, HK

	We respect your right to privacy - visit the following URL to view our policy.
	( https://cl.s13.exct.net/?qs=36a3de446856206b2e3149192a62f38781460bd430737086d8c738b1f3b1a99217a218903154951aa68bf03902b69cf6 )

This email was sent by: LAB COLLECTOR
Shop C1, Fortuna Building, 30 Kam Ping Street, North Point Hong Kong, Hong Kong, null, HK

https://cl.s13.exct.net/profile_center.aspx?qs=de31765b29f33c93a739b7feec770e70bcca8d169d5351f549a459f833062f4bf7b984651319b5744014a90f488873f0389888af52c9cf54
Update Profile