[Debian-science-sagemath] gap packages

Ximin Luo infinity0 at debian.org
Tue Aug 8 00:23:00 UTC 2017

Hey, I have moved these to Suggests: instead. My reasoning is that they are sage "optional" packages:

https://git.sagemath.org/sage.git/tree/build/pkgs/gap_packages/type?h=develop
https://git.sagemath.org/sage.git/tree/build/pkgs/gap_packages/SPKG.txt?h=develop

and it is not necessary for them to be installed, for the standard tests to pass.

sagemath is quite large already and it is nice to allow users to install only parts of it, in case they don't have much disk space.

I hope this is OK, if not we can keep discussing it.

Tobias Hansen:

--
GPG: ed25519/56034877E1F87C35
GPG: rsa4096/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE