[Debian-science-sagemath] libgslcblas0 conflict

Ximin Luo infinity0 at debian.org
Thu Aug 10 17:11:00 UTC 2017

Ximin Luo:
> [..]
>
> If you have some spare time, you are welcome to help with our development process, by co-ordinating with the GSL maintainer to get the relevant packages rebuilt ("do binary-only NMU upload") so that the newly-built packages depend on libgsl23 instead of libgsl2.
>
> [..]

Actually, it looks like this has already started:

https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/auto-gsl.html

Your problem should be fixed once the entries you're interested in turn green. (It looks like that is already the case for bogofilter and inkspace). If any of them are red you could take a look at the build logs and file bugs to those packages about it.

GPG: ed25519/56034877E1F87C35
GPG: rsa4096/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE
https://github.com/infinity0/pubkeys.git