[Debian-science-sagemath] Sage 7.6 upload for RC bugfix and GAP 4.8.7 in unstable

Tobias Hansen thansen at debian.org
Mon Jul 24 11:56:03 UTC 2017

Cool, thanks! I uploaded sagemath 7.6-3 with the RC bugfix today. I had
to increase the number of allowed test failures because now 47 were
failing. But it's pretty good that it still builds! (Everybody uploaded
sage-breaking changes to experimental.)

I hope we can upload sagemath 8.0 (released a few days ago) at least to
experimental soon. I'm still waiting for cypari2 to pass NEW (I already
wrote a mail to ftpmasters). I think the full sagemath 8.0 package build
still fails somewhere in the end, no? Or did you already get it to
finish Ximin? I think it has something to do with our Debian specific
hacks that had to change a bit for 8.0...