[Debian-science-sagemath] Uploading Sage 7.6 to unstable?

Vincent Delecroix vincent.delecroix at u-bordeaux.fr
Thu May 4 16:33:47 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Some small precisions. The new package is cypari2 [1] and it might be
modified a lot before the 8.0 release (e.g. for Python3 support). An
other short term goal is to merge the other cypari project [1] in it.
You might want to wait for this (?).

Note also that you will need to upgrade mpir [3] (probably for the next
beta) on which most of the Sage packages depend on.

  [1] https://github.com/defeo/cypari2
  [2] https://bitbucket.org/t3m/cypari
  [3] https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/2249

Best,