[Debian-science-sagemath] Overview of doctest failures

Tobias Hansen thansen at debian.org
Wed Oct 18 14:10:12 UTC 2017

On 10/18/2017 02:52 PM, Jeroen Demeyer wrote:
> I just fixed those doctest failures in src/sage/matrix/matrix_double_dense.pyx upstream:
> https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/24063

Cool, thanks!

Also, good to know that tests are not always rerun, I just assumed matrix_double_dense.pyx fails only when run in parallel.

I noticed that 8.1.beta8 did the update to a development version of pari. Is there anything we should keep in mind when trying to use that with pari 2.9? Is there some kind of support for using a stable pari version on the sage side? For example are there distinctions for different doctest results for different pari versions? (I remember these issues being discussed.)