[Debian-science-sagemath] Overview of doctest failures

Tobias Hansen thansen at debian.org
Wed Oct 18 15:24:00 UTC 2017

If it's compatible like that it's already pretty good! I was going to update cypari2 before I try the beta8.

It would be helpful for us and anyone who uses sage with pari 2.9 if we could have a list of tickets that change doctests because of pari 2.10 related updates.
Maybe in pari's SPKG.txt or the sage Wiki?