[Debian-science-sagemath] Upgrade Cython in Debian / sage 8.2 status

Tobias Hansen thansen at debian.org
Thu Jun 21 13:02:14 BST 2018

Hi Julian,

thanks for the help, it is really appreciated!

Somehow we are not used to these pull requests yet. I didn't notice the one for sagemath until now. Usually I'm notified by mail about most things that are going on because I'm in the tracker group [1], but not about pull requests.

What is stopping me from uploading sagemath 8.2 to unstable at the moment is mostly that flint-arb 2.12 is failing to build on half the release architectures [2] and that the number of failing tests is over 600 at the moment on most architectures [3].

[1] https://tracker.debian.org/teams/debian-sagemath/
[2] https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=flint-arb&suite=experimental
[3] https://people.debian.org/~thansen/sage-test-status-experimental.html