[Debian-science-sagemath] Fwd: [sage-support] Sage Crash Report, please help!

Tobias Hansen thansen at debian.org
Wed Dec 18 11:23:29 GMT 2019

sagemath is not in Debian testing at the moment. Using the sagemath 8.6 package (if this is what this is) on Debian testing is not supported at all and it is no surprise that it fails. sagemath 8.9-3 on Debian unstable should work fine and if you have to use testing, you can try to use 8.9-3 with additional packages from unstable according to the dependencies (although I don't recommend it).