[Debian-science-sagemath] Math rendering broken in documentation

Tobias Hansen thansen at debian.org
Sun Feb 24 14:32:03 GMT 2019

Hi,

I just applied the last changes to the sphinx 1.8 patch that should have fixed math rendering in the documentation. It didn't fix it. Turns out that it doesn't work since sagemath 8.2-1, when we switched to sphinx 1.7. MathJax.js is not present in the "_static" folders in the documentation anymore since then. I'm not sure how it should be. Should the html files directly reference /usr/share/javascript/mathjax/MathJax.js or should the file be installed with the documentation? I also haven't been able to figure out yet why it is not installed anymore.