[Debian-science-sagemath] Buster todo list

François Bissey frp.bissey at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 09:04:46 GMT 2019

> On 23/01/2019, at 21:54, Tobias Hansen <thansen at debian.org> wrote:
>
> The sagemath package also declares an explicit Build-Depends: liblapack-dev

I don’t know if it is still the case but there used to be a mention
of lapack in sage’s module_list.py. But that was only used if you
were building the optional bindings to coinor. And if I am being honest
I am not sure it would have survived scrutiny.

As for a comprehensive list of direct build dependency I believe the
one I have in sage-on-gentoo is quite good but I cannot prove it
either way.

Francois