[Debian-science-sagemath] RFS for several Sage-related packages

Tobias Hansen thansen at debian.org
Sun May 31 16:13:07 BST 2020

Hi Doug,

I reviewed mpsolve, csdp, frobby and mathicgb and the packaging/changes look really good!

Here are my comments:

Don't you want to add yourself to copyright for debian/* in mpsolve and csdp?

There seems to be a problem with the mpsolve. When I tried the example from the man page:

mpsolve -p "x^4-6x^9+6/7x + 5"
! MPSolve encountered an error: syntax error

Entering a polynomial in xmpsolve results in the message "The parser reported the following error: There is a syntax error in the specified the polynomial"

Frobby closes #921300 which was already closed by texlive-extra.

For csdp the tarball in the pristine-tar branch has the wrong name Csdp-6.2.0.tgz.

Otherwise things look really good and I'm ready to upload these four packages when you give your go.