[Debian-science-sagemath] Getting sagemath back into testing

Julien Puydt julien.puydt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 17:23:41 GMT 2020

Hi,

Le samedi 31 octobre 2020 à 08:56 +0000, Tobias Hansen a écrit :

> You would have to use the list for all packages that are currently
> Architecture: any. One package that does this is openblas.

I tried to do that, but pari 2.13 breaks giac... so I'll raise the
issue to upstream.

I can't help but notice that I already have a u-version-pari-2.11.patch
whose only goal is to make giac tests work with pari 2.11, so perhaps
I'll end up "fixing" the issue likewise...

In any case, I'm working on the issue.

Cheers,

JP