[Debian-science-sagemath] [RFP]: primecount -- count the primes below an integer

Dima Pasechnik dimpase at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 10:32:00 GMT 2022

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 28, 2022 at 9:53 AM Jerome BENOIT <calculus at rezozer.net> wrote:
> On 28/01/2022 10:35, Tobias Hansen wrote:
> > Are you doing also the python module (primecountpy) or only primecount?
>
> This a good question. As a matter of fact, I am not very comfortable with Python.
> So I would prefer to let someone more keen with Python to package primecountpy.
> Note that primecountpy is actually by an other author.

I'm the main author of primecountpy, let me know if you have problems with it.

We're able to build binary wheels for it, see
https://pypi.org/project/primecountpy/
(this is done using PyPI's cibuildwheel using GitHub Actions:
https://github.com/dimpase/primecountpy/blob/master/.github/workflows/wheels.yml)

Cheers
Dima