[Debian-science-sagemath] installation

Ximin Luo infinity0 at debian.org
Sat Aug 13 13:05:00 UTC 2016

Ximin Luo:
> [..] Or if you have tons of RAM but no SSD, try doing the build from /dev/shm/ which is an in-RAM filesystem. My RAM usage during the successful docbuild is only about 2-3GB, no more.

Whoops, that last sentence might get misinterpreted given what's before it. To clarify:

My docbuild on an SSD uses about 2-3GB RAM, but the disk space used is about 3GB. If you do the whole thing in /dev/shm, you'll probably need about 6GB RAM total to spare.

GPG: ed25519/56034877E1F87C35
GPG: rsa4096/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE
https://github.com/infinity0/pubkeys.git