[Debian-science-sagemath] Linbox optimisations

Tobias Hansen thansen at debian.org
Tue Oct 4 14:46:32 UTC 2016

Hi,

the Linbox 1.4.1 build now fails at the fflas-ffpack version check
because I have version 2.2.2 installed. Did the flags maybe just come
from the fflas-ffpack and/or givaro pkg-config files? I think they are
cleaned up now so Linbox doesn't get the flags there anymore. I'll
upload Linbox 1.4.2 to the repo and then you can see if it works for you.

BTW, there's a --enable-optimization flag in Linbox' debian/rules, I
guess that should just enable the normal -O2 flag or similar?

Thanks, I didn't see the _wip_docbuild branch before. README.Debian in
the master branch says the docbuild works after creating a symlink.