[Debian-science-sagemath] fpylll: dependency or dependencee of Sage ?: fplll 5.0.3

Ximin Luo infinity0 at debian.org
Sun Oct 23 13:31:00 UTC 2016

I've just uploaded fplll 5.0.3 to unstable. This includes some fixes that would help us package SageMath, which we think we have a good chance of completing in time for stretch.

I hope this is OK for the release team, I just wanted to save some round-trips. Jerome who, maintains both reverse dependencies, has already prepared releases that work against this new version 5.0.3.

Jerome BENOIT:

--
GPG: ed25519/56034877E1F87C35
GPG: rsa4096/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE