[Debian-science-sagemath] fpylll: dependency or dependencee of Sage ?: fplll 5.0.3

Ximin Luo infinity0 at debian.org
Sun Oct 23 17:30:00 UTC 2016

Gianfranco <LocutusOfBorg> told me that he uploaded sollya 6 already (built against 5.0.2), so we will have to binNMU the amd64 build of it again after 5.0.3 is processed. (The ftp queue is stuck atm because the host machine is being moved.)

Ximin Luo:

--
GPG: ed25519/56034877E1F87C35
GPG: rsa4096/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE