[Debian-science-sagemath] Error installing package iml-1.0.4p1.p1

Ximin Luo infinity0 at debian.org
Mon Oct 24 16:53:00 UTC 2016

Etienne Borocco:
> I tried to build Sage with Debian packages. I followed the method on the
> wiki.
>
> When I run "debian/rules prune build", I got the following error:
>
> Host system:
> Linux etienne 4.5.0-0.bpo.1-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.5.1-1~bpo8+1
> (2016-04-20) x86_64 GNU/Linux

Looks like you're running Debian stable? It won't work, don't even try. Sorry. We're still in very early development stages and don't have the resources to support this sort of thing.

If you want to help with this development, feel free to ask more questions (after setting up your system exactly as described in the rest of the wiki page); however we simply don't have the time to provide user support right now.

GPG: ed25519/56034877E1F87C35
GPG: rsa4096/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE
https://github.com/infinity0/pubkeys.git