[Debian-science-sagemath] Error installing package iml-1.0.4p1.p1

Tobias Hansen thansen at debian.org
Mon Oct 24 19:24:11 UTC 2016

Hi!

I updated the instructions on the Wiki page a bit. All the four
steps with debian/rules have to be done in this order. After
"debian/rules build-dep" the package sagemath-build-deps and it's
dependencies have to be installed and after "debian/rules prune" the
output has to be as in the Wiki.

This only works if the unstable, experimental and deb-sci-sage sources
are configured properly, as described.

Do you want to do this to help with the packaging effort? This is the
only thing for what it's useful at the moment.