[Debian-science-sagemath] 7.4 with the latest shiny new packages: 4000 failed tests

Ximin Luo infinity0 at debian.org
Sun Nov 6 13:05:00 UTC 2016

Jerome BENOIT:
> Hello,
>
> On 05/11/16 23:32, Tobias Hansen wrote:
>> We also need to finish packaging the last parts of the different notebooks.
>

> My packaging for jupyter-sphinx-theme is ready, I am waiting for nbsphinx reaching unstable for ultimate tests.
>
> Otherwise, concerning sagenb-export, I have done nothing except submitted an ITP.
> For widgetsnbextension and ipywidgets (for which I own the ITPs), my understanding is that Gordon is working on it.

I packaged sagenb-export already here:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-science/packages/sagenb-export.git/

It's basically complete, it just depends on jupyter-notebook for some of its tests. We could actually upload it now and disable the tests, but I thought there is no point in doing that.

Regarding Gordon and widgetsnbextension, let him know that we are happy to help! I know JS packaging is really frustrating...

GPG: ed25519/56034877E1F87C35
GPG: rsa4096/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE
https://github.com/infinity0/pubkeys.git