[Debian-science-sagemath] 7.4 with the latest shiny new packages: 4000 failed tests

Ximin Luo infinity0 at debian.org
Sun Nov 6 12:57:00 UTC 2016

Tobias Hansen:
> That totally fixed it! Thanks a lot!
>
> Now we are back to 75 failing tests.
>
> Next we need to figure out how to use the Debian unstable packages of
> singular, gap, maxima and planarity.

Nice work on the linbox issue!

I guess 75 is with the slightly older Singular? I'm getting ~1200 failed tests with 4.0.3-p4+ds-1 that was giving us trouble before. I can try to debug it over the next few days.

I'm still talking with upstream Jmol/JSmol. I have some hope it will eventually be in Debian, but not sure if we will make the December 5 date. Jmol has a good chance, but JSmol is less likely. We shall see... be prepared to cut them out temporarily though.

GPG: ed25519/56034877E1F87C35
GPG: rsa4096/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE
https://github.com/infinity0/pubkeys.git