[Debian-science-sagemath] Required tasks for sage in stretch

Ximin Luo infinity0 at debian.org
Thu Nov 17 12:09:00 UTC 2016

Tobias Hansen:
> I realized that when we file the ITP for SageMath, it will go to
> debian-devel so it is a good opportunity to ask for help on fixing RC
> bugs and packaging javascript stuff. So we should do that soon too.
> Anything specific we should ask for help on?

Sorry, I forgot to reply to this. As you saw, yes I already did file an ITP. I didn't realise those things went to debian-devel, I'm not actually subscribed to that myself. :p

It was a good idea to ask for extra help, and I don't have anything to add to the things that already you mentioned. (Not sure if many people would notice it amongst the rest of the content on that list, though.)

GPG: ed25519/56034877E1F87C35
GPG: rsa4096/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE
https://github.com/infinity0/pubkeys.git