[Debian-science-sagemath] Jupyter packages

Ximin Luo infinity0 at debian.org
Fri Jan 6 10:41:00 UTC 2017

Hi list,

Unfortunately I cannot do uploads at the moment, because I forgot to push my renewed key to the Debian keyring server. I have asked the keyring team to do a push, but they are taking their time. :(

Could someone else review the below? I guess that means Tobias, who is the only other DD here. Though, Julien is now a DM and is a uploader for some of the below packages. You could also give him upload access by running `dcut dm --uid "Julien Puydt" --allow $pkg1 $pkg2` etc.

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer#Granting_Permissions

In the meantime, I'll find some time to review these in git and reply to this mail with any comments.

Gordon Ball:

--
GPG: ed25519/56034877E1F87C35
GPG: rsa4096/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE