[Debian-science-sagemath] Sage 7.5 and Singular patches

Tobias Hansen thansen at debian.org
Fri Mar 10 19:02:58 UTC 2017

On 03/10/2017 12:57 PM, Ximin Luo wrote:
> Tobias Hansen:
>> Thanks! All the singular related test failures I reported last time are
>> gone except the one attached to this mail. That means we don't have any
>> timeouts or segfaults anymore, just normal failures. Mostly ones that we
>> already had for 7.4.
>>
>> [..]
>
> Hey, shall we release this soon? I can do a test build over the weekend as well.

Yes, sure. I'm traveling until Monday and can't do much until then.

The new 3D plotting with threejs works, but it loads threejs from the
web. Can we leave it like that for experimental? Otherwise we need to
either disable it or backport the patches from Sage 7.6 for using a
local version of threejs. And update the threejs package.