[xml/sgml-pkgs] Please consider doing a maintainer upload for expat

Ardo van Rangelrooij ardo at ardolabs.com
Thu Jul 19 01:50:34 UTC 2007

Frans Pop (elendil at planet.nl) wrote:
> Hello,

Hi,

> I just noticed that the last four uploads of expat [1] have been NMUs and
> that there has not been a maintainer upload since April 2005!
> This team address is listed as the Maintainer of the package, with Ardo
> van Rangelrooij as Uploader.
>
> I don't know is Ardo is still active, but if not it would be nice if
> others from the team could take over responsibility for the package.

I'm still here.  I've just been not that active the last two years...

I'll upload a version later this week incorporating all NMUs.

Thanks,
Ardo
--
Ardo van Rangelrooij                                     Debian XML/SGML Group
<ardo at debian.org>              <debian-xml-sgml-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org>