[xml/sgml-pkgs] TRUST VENTURE !!!!!!!

frankee frankee at rya-online.net
Fri Mar 9 13:39:47 CET 2007

FROM:LT. FRANK LIVINGSTONE JR.
Camp MXP-512 Third Infantry Division Unit (T.I.D.U),
Abul Uruj, Baghdad, Iraq.

Attn:  Sir/Madam,

This mail will definitely be coming to you as a surprise,
but I must crave your indulgence to introduce myself to you.
I am LT. FRANK LIVINGSTONE JR, an American soldier,
currently serving in the third infantry division Unit in
Iraq.

I am currently  on duty break outside my base. I and a
colleague of mine, secretly moved some abandoned cash in a
mansion belonging to the former president, Saddam Hussein
and the total cash is US$20,200,000.00 (Twenty Million two
hundred thousand Dollars).

As I write this letter to you, this box containing this cash
has been  secretly moved  out of Iraq . You do not have to
be afraid of anything as no one else knows about this and
everything is safe. I would be pleased and grateful to you
if you could assist us in receiving this box containing this
cash for us. Of course, I will give you some money for your
efforts. We have limited time now, kindly get back to me
immediately. All I want from you is your honesty,trust and
assurance that if the box gets to you, you can keep it in a
safe place and help in investing the money  until our
arrival. Please get back to me as your response will
determine our subsequent correspondence.

You can read more on this website for more information’s
and explanations

Please do not expose us if you are not interested.

Thanks,

  LT. FRANK LIVINGSTONE JR.