[xml/sgml-pkgs] working relationship

Hashim Mendi hashimmendi at postmaster.co.uk
Sat Mar 10 18:32:18 CET 2007

My Dear,

I am the personal assistant to late Mr. Carl Carroll and l write to seek your assistance on an urgent matter of importance to me. This has to do with the claim of Seven Million, Five Hundred US$ currently deposited with a Financial Adviser in Europe.

Upon the death of my boss Mr. Carl Carroll, (http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05234/558266.stm) the Financial Adviser contacted me and ask me to bring the beneficiary of this deposit as Mr. Carl Carroll has just enaged his services and did not leave a name as the beneficiary.

l therefore want you to contact the Financial Adviser as the beneficiary of the deposit.

lf you want to work with me on this matter, please advise by email.

Regards.

Hashim Mendi
Private Email: hashimmendi at hotmail.com