[xml/sgml-pkgs] PLEASE REPLY ME IMMEDIATELY.

Mancha Claude manchaclaude at voila.fr
Sat Nov 27 19:06:24 UTC 2010

MY
NAME IS MR.Mancha Claude.

BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,

BANK
OF AFRICA- (BOA)

OUAGADOUGOU,
BURKINA FASO.

CONFIDENTIAL

will like you to help me, in receiving of this fund into your Bank Account
.However, it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact
you for this transaction. I am the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign
remittance Department of BANK OF Africa (B.O.A) here in Ouagadougou,
Burkina Faso . In my department we discovered an
abandoned sum of (US$10.5 Million dollars) in an account that belongs to one of
our foreign Customer (MR. PAUL LOUIS from Paris , France ) who died along with
His entire family in July 2003 in a plane crash. and It is clear stated in our
Banking rules
and regulation a deposited fund which has being
Dormant after Eight years shall be reverted as unclaimed fund.

The
Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed
after Eight years an above, the money will be transferred into the Bank
treasury as unclaimed fund. I agree that 40% of this money will be for you as
foreign partner in respect to the provision of a foreign account, and while
60%would be for me.

 If
you agree to my business proposal, further details of the transfer will be
forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail.Make sure you keep this
transaction as your top secret and make it confidential till we receive the
fund into the account that you will provide to the Bank. Don't disclose it to
any body, because the secrecy of this transaction is as well as the success of
it. Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of
the application.

will not fail to bring to your notice this transaction is hitch-free and that
you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required Arrangements have
been made for the transfer, please treat this business with utmost
confidenatiality and you should contact me immediately as soon as you receive
this letter. have a great day.

Yours
faithfully.

MR.