[xml/sgml-pkgs] CONTACT HER NOW

Dr.Hassan Alapini. dbriggs at danvillek12vt.org
Sat Nov 27 19:25:21 UTC 2010

My Dear,Compliment Of The Season,

This is to inform you that the transfer of those fund has been successful,
as you know what we encountered to see that the deal matured before you
got some little set back due to one thing or the other.And as you know,
fund transfer is always very difficult here in Africa but i had to do it
under the co-operation of a new partner from Japan.Presently i'm in Japan
for investment projects with my partner.

But i still stand on our ealier agreement of your own share of ($2.7M
USD)from the fund. I always try to maintain my word especially in terms of
business like this in case of another time.

Therefore, Contact my secretary ask her for($2.7M USD) for your compensation
her name is Mrs.Kate Paulson
E-mail: ( chembers at secretary.net )

Fill your address information below and send to her;

1,Your Full Name..........
2,Delivery address........
3,phone number...........

Regard,