[xml/sgml-pkgs] Loan Offer!!!

Barry Smith Loan Offer barrysmith at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 9 06:09:03 UTC 2012

 Financial Loan Offer Apply Now.
 Contact Email:barrysmithloan at ozledim.net

 Good day,

 I am Mr Barry Smith a financial loan lender, I am willing to lend out loans
 with the interest rate of 2%, and with in the amount 1,500 to 20,000,000 as
 the loan offer in any currency,I offer loan to all categories of
 people ,firms, companies, all kinds of business organizations, private
 individuals and real estate investors and many more I need your urgent
 response if you are interested. You are to contact me with this  Email:
 barrysmithloan at ozledim.net and also you are require to get back to us with
 this Information stated below:

 Your Full Name:
 Amount Needed as the loan:
 Duration To Pay Back The Loan:
 Phone Number:
 Country:
 State:
 Occupation:
 Address:

 Services Rendered include:
 Refinance Loan,Home Improvement,Investment Loan,Auto Loans,Debt
 Consolidation,Line of Credit,Second Mortgage,Business Loans,Personal
 Loans,Car Loan,Auto Loan.

 Please write back if interested.Contact Via Email: barrysmithloan at ozledim.net

 Thanks

believed to be clean.